London EC2A 4JH
Learn the full structure of the clitoris, location of the G-spot and how to awaken it and techniques to support full body orgasm and multiple orgasmic experiences.
This seminar like all events is open to and useful for men, women, people of all genders and sexual orientations.
Using accurate anatomical diagrams and scientific research, Andrew skilfully and entertainingly navigates you through the history and biology of female sexuality. Andrew will, in an open and frank way, discuss anatomy and useful techniques that support female ejaculation, full body orgasm and multiple orgasmic experiences.
At no point will you be asked to participate in a practical way or to remove your clothing. Any “hands on” work will wait until you can explore the “homework” in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Do you know
- The full extent and structure of the clitoris?
- The location of your G-spot and how to awaken it?
- The truth about the female prostate gland and ejaculation?
- How the unresolved issues toward men block women from expanding their sexual energy and orgasm.
- How to identify blocks to orgasm?
- How to understand Full Body Energetic Orgasm?
- What the difference is between a G-spot and Cervix ejaculation?
This is aimed at being a fun, informative event, which you will leave armed with all the knowledge that you need to feel secure and confident in your own genitals. But more than being simply about sex, this workshop addresses a much more important subject: that of women reclaiming their sexuality and sexual knowledge.