London EC2A 4JH
Learn how men can expand their experience of orgasm and lovemaking, how men are able to have multi-orgasmic experiences, about men’s addiction to ejaculation and how to overcome it.
This seminar like all events is open to and useful for men, women, people of all genders and sexual orientations.
In this seminar Andrew discusses
- The causes of men’s addiction to ejaculation and the solutions
- Simple techniques for helping men to explore sexual states
- The intricate physiology of the lingam (penis)
- How men can discover their sexual cycle and use it to follow the natural rhythms of their body
- How men can have multi-orgasmic experiences
- How to channel sexual energy to become a source for accessing bliss states, higher states of consciousness and self actualisation
The majority of men often seek information from the most readily available source: pornography. Unfortunately this projects a one-sided fantasy of sexual activity rather than the full context and techniques that lead to true intimacy.
• Insight into the differences and similarities between women and men’s orgasm.
• How men can expand their experience of orgasm and lovemaking.
• How men can have full body multiple orgasms without ejaculating.
• Learning the difference between male ejaculation and orgasm.
• How men can solve their early ejaculation and erection problems just by changing their thoughts, breathing, and healing emotional wounds.
• How to achieve increased intimacy and greater connectedness.
• How women can experience extended full body energetic orgasms with a man.