Unveiling the Clitoris, G spot & Female Prostate Gland
A woman’s genitals are steeped in mystery. Despite around 50% of the planet’s population possessing a vagina or “yoni” (a Sanskrit term for the vagina meaning “sacred place”), most women still do not have a clear understanding of their own anatomy or genital functions.
Do you know:
- The full extent and internal structure of the clitoris?
- The location of your G-spot and how to awaken her?
- The truth about the female prostate gland and ejaculation?
- Women have as much erogenous erectile tissue as men do?
- Women have internal clitoral legs and bulbs?
- How many nerve ending are just in the tip of the clitoris alone?
- What a ‘normal’ vulva looks like?
The vagina is often shrouded in a veil of secrecy and shame. Many people find talking about female genitals embarrassing or uncomfortable. Even in art, where the female form has been painted and sculpted in great detail for centuries, the detail usually stops where the triangle starts. Why is this?
Much information taught, even in medical schools and textbooks, is inaccurate or incomplete. Research shows that much of sexual education focuses on the perils of sexuality, and has a “curricular omission” concerning key facts about female genitals, with little or no accurate information about sexual pleasure. Despite living in this information-rich age, there is still controversy about the precise nature of a woman’s anatomy.
In a fun, fascinating and highly useful talk and Powerpoint presentation you will learn:
- How the clitoris, G-spot and female prostate, function both anatomically and energetically.
- About the Female Erectile Network and structure responsible for women’s sexual pleasure.
- What a ‘normal’ vulva is.
- About female ejaculation.
Using accurate anatomical diagrams and scientific research, Andrew skilfully and entertainingly navigates you through the biology of women’s clitoris, G spot and Female Prostate Gland.
At no point will you be asked to participate in a practical way or to remove your clothing. ** Any “hands on” work will wait until you can explore the “homework” in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
This is aimed at being a fun, informative event and for you to leave armed with all the knowledge that you need to feel secure and confident in your own genitals. But more than being simply about sex, this workshop addresses a much more important subject: that of women reclaiming their sexuality and sexual knowledge. With this, you’ll be enabled to expand your (or your partner’s) arousal and orgasm and experience your full pleasure potential.
* This seminar can be run as a class for women and men on request by a group, private party or organisation, etc…
** During the evening, if there is a volunteer to be a model for us, Andrew will demonstrate anatomy and some useful techniques that support female ejaculation in a safe, open and honouring way.
Enjoy reading about our courses and Tantric practices, if you have further questions please contact us. Tantric Sexuality Retreats & Courses Calendar for Women & Men.